Use scenarios of Caustic Soda
- Used in the production of papermaking and cellulose pulp;
- Used in the production of soap, synthetic detergents, synthetic fatty acids and the refining of animal and vegetable oils.
- Used as desizing agent, scouring agent and mercerizing agent in textile printing and dyeing industry.
- Chemical industry for the production of borax, sodium cyanide, oxalic acid, phenol, etc.
- The petroleum industry is used to refine petroleum products and in oil field drilling mud. It is also used in the production of alumina, metallic zinc and metallic copper for surface treatment, as well as in glass, enamel, tanning, medicine, dyes and pesticides.
- Food-grade products can be used in the food industry as acid neutralizer, peel citrus and peaches, as detergent for empty bottles, cans and other containers, as well as decolorizer and deodorant.
- They can also be used as alkaline desiccant. Caustic soda is widely used in the national economy and is needed in many industrial sectors. The sector that USES caustic soda most is the manufacture of chemicals, followed by the manufacture of paper, aluminium, tungsten, rayon, rayon and soap. In addition, in the production of dyes, plastics, agents and organic intermediates, old rubber regeneration, metal sodium, water electrolysis and inorganic salt production, production of borax, chromium salt, manganese salt, phosphate, but also use a large number of caustic soda.
Tags: Caustic Soda